- Lay the receipt on a flat surface and take the photo in a room with good light
- Make sure the picture captures 4 corners of a receipt without cutting off any text
- Try to capture all information in one picture. For long receipts, take multiple pictures in sections and upload each picture
- Be sure the store name, purchase date, UPC or product number(s), and price(s), are legible in your image(s).
- Putting a star next to the participating product(s) on your receipt can help identify qualifying items and speed up processing times.
Have more questions? Submit a request